Thursday 18 September 2014

Paris Dreams


As much as I adore Autumn, I will be sad to see this summer disappear. However,  this morning's rain has turned into warm evening sun allowing me to sneak in a final summer shoot, giving a perfect ending. English weather will forever continue to confuse me, but it seems to be on my side for now.

 In honour of my August travels I have paired together this Paris inspired outfit. If only I had the delicious Parisian food to accompany it... 










Top: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Oxfam
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: Vintage
Jewellery: Accesorize 




4 comments:

  1. Great post! I love the photos and your outfit is so cute! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and FB to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I don't know what GFC is? x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ah, thank you so much! Your blog is so cute <3

      Delete