Saturday 18 October 2014

Autumn Walks




Autumn has always been my favourite time of year, with the trees slowly transforming to their burnt leaves, littering paths. The way evenings start to close in, leaving you to listen as rain batters the window, warming hands on a spiced blend of tea. 

In way of celebrating this magnificent season I've put together an autumnal outfit, focusing around the colour's that are starting to be sprinkled across the top of distant woods. 












Shoes: Newlook
Tights: H&M
Dress: Oxfam
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters




A little bit of rain to end the day and the post.

2 comments:

  1. Hahah, I totally understand where you're coming from, but I got them ages ago meaning they might be different ones so I cannot help, sorry! I absolutely love your blog by the way, such a big inspiration <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fall outfit! The colors are perfect :)

    Sugarcandycandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete