Thursday 24 July 2014

Loot Crate Review


It's finally here! I've been wanting to subscribe to this box ever since I first saw it and fell in love. After some consideration I finally caved and bought the July Loot Crate, a decision I definitely don't regret.

As luck would have it the theme for July was villains, which couldn't have suited me better as I always end up loving the bad characters. *Swoons over Harley Quinn*
In the box there was a great variety of things that you receive, including an amazing t-shirt, as well as a good range of fandoms, with DC, Nintendo and Star Wars all featuring. 


Now, let's get onto serious matters: everything inside.

This top deign is incredible,featuring everyone's favourite love-to-hate villains. They also provide woman's sizes which is perfect, although the small is still a little big for me (size 8 uk), so keep that in mind when ordering, although I can still wear it or DIY it to fit differently.(Expect a post about this nest week)

Super cute Deadpool socks. They're made for feet a little bigger than mine, but not to the point where I couldn't wear them. 

I cannot stress how much I love this magnet! It's great quality and fantastic that Nintendo made an appearance.

Next up, another popular villain and a little piece that inspired me to dig out my Star Wars Battlefront games to play through once again, so an awesome piece all round. 

Finding this at the bottom of the box was a delight, especially with the Guardians of the Galaxy film coming out. I can't wait to read it, although taking the packaging off always makes me feel guilty, but this time I can't resit.

The little blue square above contains a documentary about DC villains and with Batman villains being one of my favourite research points, this couldn't have suited me more. This calls for a cup of tea and free evening, I can't wait!

Last, but absolutely not least, are these posters of the best villainous couple I know. Both pictures are already displayed on my wall, enjoying each other's company, what sweethearts. 


I hope you enjoyed my Loot Crate review and that it wasn't too long-winded. I would really recommend it to anyone that's interested in geeky type things. If you want any more details or to sign up for next months box you can click the link below:



5 comments:

  1. What a cool box of goodies! I love that Bowser magnet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think I was lucky in picking this crate. Bowser is so sweet I was really glad he appeared!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, that's a lot of amazing goodies. I think the t-shirt is my favourite, but the Deadpool socks are also adorable. Also, couldn't agree more on Harley Quinn ♥ I might look into getting this for my step-dad, he's a huge comic book fan.

    the49thnameJoin my giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also just noticed your Lord of the Rings book, iT'S MY FAVOURITE NOVEL OF ALL TIME ♥ Don't mind me, just sat here fangirling haha. What did you think of the BotFA trailer btw?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lord of the Rings is such a good series! Oh gosh the trailer looks amazing and the fact it has A Walking Song in it just makes it all the better.

      Delete