Thursday 17 July 2014

Not-So Mori Girl

Forest Shoot




After finally braving the heat I ventured outside to explore a quiet area of forest, taking my camera along with me. I wore this adorable deer dress which I picked up from AliExpress, (links below) is something I've had my eye on for a while. It has the potential to become a Mori Girl outfit, but I couldn't bear the idea of layering in the intense sunlight. In the end most of my pictures were taken due to my need to shelter in the shade, which left dappled light through the trees as my setting for the shoot.



Dress: http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6106972243.html
Cardigan: http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6106919838.html
(The white skirt was from a charity shop)
Wig: http://www.abhair.com/








4 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos!! You look stunning ♥ The dress is also adorable, I'll have to give Aliexpress a look. I live near some woods, and I've been tempted to take some photos there, and this has inspired me to do it when I have the time!!

    the49thnameJoin my giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, I love all of your outfits in your mid-year summary, you look amazing! Woods are definitely a good backdrop

      Delete
    2. Aah thank you ♥ And I agree, I'm planning a Mori girl/elf-inspired shoot but need more materials/better make-up for it to work ;u;

      Delete
  2. The photo where your face and hair are framed by the pale hood of your top looks really professional. It is a lovely composition.

    ReplyDelete